All SLMMS Members Are Invited to Participate in the 2021 General Society Meeting
Dr. Faisal Khan, director of the St. Louis County Department of Public Health, will provide an update on COVID-19 vaccination efforts during the SLMMS General Society Meeting on Wednesday, September 1 at 6 p.m. via Zoom.
The General Society Meeting is held annually per the Society’s bylaws for the purpose of reviewing the slate of nominees for SLMMS officers and councilors as proposed by the physician members of the SLMMS Nominating Committee.
Dr. Khan, a SLMMS member, will be the featured speaker with a short update followed by Q & A with SLMMS members.
Pre-registration is required to receive the meeting link and information. You must be a current SLMMS member to participate.
- Call to Order – 2021 President Jennifer L. Page, MD
- Nominating Committee Report – Ravi S. Johar, MD, committee chair
- The Nominating Committee will be recommending members for nomination to the offices of 2022 President-Elect, Vice President, and Secretary-Treasurer, and four Councilors to serve a three-year term (2022-2024)
- Presentation by Dr. Faisal Khan, St. Louis County Department of Public Health, followed by Q & A with SLMMS members.
- Adjournment (Meeting will be immediately followed by the monthly meeting of the SLMMS Council
Questions? Contact Dave Nowak, SLMMS Executive Vice President, at email@example.com